How to allow a student to take a quiz that has already been closed
- 1. Click the quiz activity
2. Click the action button at the top right of the page
3. Click User overrides
4. Click the Add user override button
5. Select a student
6. Fill in the details. You can click on the question marks for further help.
- Any changes here will only affect the student you have selected above.
- Attempts allowed is the total number of attempts (not the number of extra attempts) so if the student has already taken the quiz and you want them to retake it once more then you set Attempts allowed to 2
- 7. Click save