FAQ - September 14, 2020
If you are currently missing some subjects in the LMS, these are some of the common reasons:
- Your instructor has hidden the subject for now.
- Your instructor set the start date of the course to a future date (e.g. tomorrow, some time this week), so students can't see it yet.
- You were enrolled recently, and was not included in the updated enrollment list yet (usually takes one day).
Advisory - September 13, 2020
For those users with non-UP email addresses in their profiles, kindly send us your UP email address at firstname.lastname@example.org Note: Please carefully check your profile first before sending the email
Updates - September 8, 2020
- All course pages are now available for faculty members
- If there are missing / extra course pages assigned to you, please check that you have the correct courses assigned to you in the CRS
- For more course page merging requests, instructions will be sent to your UP email later today.
Updates - September 3, 2020
- The Zoom recordings for Batch 1 to 4 are now available (top navigation bar)
- The dummy courses will not be deleted for now to allow you more time to explore the course page
- Instructions for section merging have already been sent to your UP email address, if you have mergeable sections.